- The Pacojet is a food-processing system, thus care and cleaning is very important. In general, the machine should be cleaned before and after use. The necessary cleaning frequency and the corresponding procedure are described in the User Manual.
Cleaning the Pacojet system
- For trouble-free, hygienic cleaning of your Pacojet cooking system, always use a disinfecting, non-foaming cleaning agent approved for food processing.
- We recommend that the Pacojet cooking system be serviced by your official Pacojet service partner at least once a year (after processing approx. 2.000 beakers / 20.000 portions).
- To ensure fast and trouble-free service, we recommend coordinating maintenance appointments in advance with your official Pacojet service partner. We further recommend that you send the Pacojet cooking system, together with the pacotizing blade, the protective outer beaker and the spray guard, in its original packaging.
- See Dos and Don’ts
Dos and Don’ts
- In general, each Pacojet machine is delivered with a standard guarantee on manufacturing and material defects for one year from the date of purchase of the new machine (invoice date). Please refer to the user manual for the binding guarantee periods.